- MAC Tete-a-tint on Lid over MAC Layin Low paint pot
- MAC Swiss Chocolate in crease
- MAC Rule to soften the crease towards the eyebrow
- MAC Handwritten in Outer V to darken
- MAC Shroom as highlight
- Apply paint pot using index finger.
- Tete-a-tint using MAC 213 (or any shader brush)...use a small one to get concentrated color.
- Apply Swish Chocolate using MAC 219 (or any pencil brush)
- Blend with Rule using MAC 222 (or any tapered blending brush)
- Apply Shroom with MAC 217 (or any fluffy blending brush)
- Use MAC 219 to apply Handwritten
- Then use Essence of Beauty (available in CVS) crease brush to blend out the edges of all colors
Do you like this look?