Saturday, March 21, 2009

Peachy Gold Pink eye with a teal liner











I am just so in love with this look. If I have not convinced you that you need the Loreal HIP Teal Kohl liner then I should just stop bogging..LOL


Items used
  • Lid - MAC Rubenesque paint pot on lid, cover it with MAC Expensive Pink
  • MAC Sushi Flower in crease
  • MAC Nocturnelle in outer V
  • Clinique Bronze gel liner on lid
  • Loreal HIP Teal Kohl liner on waterline (LOVEEEEEEEEE)

DO you prefer the labled EOTD pic or just the break down as text?

8 comments:

  1. yessssss. i like the way you have labeled everything so neatly in the first pic. makes things easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the pic labels are easier to understand, and faster!

    i guess depending on the look u have to explain things a bit differently :) if it was a smokey eye, i would like to know how u achieved it.. or say if it was cut crease.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too like the labels! Keep it up!

    As far as using the L'oreal kohl on the water line, what's the brush like in the packaging? Do you have to let it set a bit? Just curious b/c it's a loose formulation isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Desipolitan!

    The brush is a flexible felt liner tip, its a little spongy and rough. I dampen the tip with eye drops to apply it and it stays put the whole day. I recommend applying 2-3 coats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yesss - loving the labels! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always admire your work on the eyes. It's hard to figure out how to copy the look, as I'm not an expert in eye makeup. Appreciate the labels. It'd be even more fun if you could make video tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh i just stubled onto your blog and i love your looks!! especially this one!..my wallet will not be so happy soon LOL...

    ReplyDelete