Hi Makeup Loving Lovelies,
Here are my top five MAC pigments that I use the most:
1. Vanilla (beige gold color) - a must have for highlighting browbone and cheekbones. Love it! I could probably use a whole jar of this pigment.
2. Melon (peachy gold color) - I also use this to highlight cheekbones specially for dramatic and "warm" looks. This is beautiful as a lid color paired with bronzes, browns, teals...
3. Teal (jewel toned peacock green color) - You see me using this color a LOT! I love it as a eyeliner for upper lashline and waterline. Use a little bit of distilled water or MAC Fix+ to add intensity. I also use this as an eyeshadow for evening looks
4. Sweet Sienna (greenish taupe with gold shimmer) - This is a complicated color to explain since on me it totally changes depending on the base and colors that I pair it with. I love pairing it with MAC Smoke and Diamonds, Teal pigment.
5. Gold and Silver (pro colors) - It was tough picking between the two. If you forced me to pick one, I would pick Gold since I use it more than Silver, but I feel like both are such gorgeous and must have colors.
A few other favorites that I dont use very often: Emerald Green, Your Ladyship, Naked.
Where should I buy the pigments?
I usually get them at the MAC store or try your local CCO. The MAC Pro stores are very generous with the samples if you buy a few products from them.
Or you can try - https://www.starsmakeuphaven.com and http://shopcraze.com
(Disclaimer: 1. I am in no shape or form associated with the above websites. 2. I have personally not bought from the above two places and I cant attest to their authenticity, but I hear these two websites are popular among my friends.)
What are you favorite MAC pigments?