I adore this look! A simple gold eyeshadow punched up by lining under the waterline by two colors - blue and teal...with a winged eyeliner...so pretty IMHO :) What do you think?
- MAC eyeshadow in Rose Blanc as a wash all over the eye
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Half Backed was placed on the lid
- Loreal Lineur Intense liquid eyeliner in Black was used on the upper lid to create the winged liner (love this eyeliner by the way! the color is rich black and so glossy!!)
- Guerlain Loose Kohl in Blue3 was applied on the waterline
- MAC Rebel Blue pigment was applied below it
- MAC Teal pigment was placed below the Rebel Blue and winged a little as well
- Curl lashes and apply 2 coats of your favorite mascara