Sunday, February 15, 2009

MAC Hello Kitty: Fashion Mews look

This is the MAC Face chart that I tried to recreate:



My rendition:









Items used:
  • MAC Embark on the lid
  • MAC Deep Blue Green pigment in outer v
  • Blend out the crease with MAC Soba
  • Apply MAC Rule in inner 1/3rd of crease to warm it up
  • Pack Revlon Chestnut in the inner 1/3rd of lid to intensify the brown
  • Apply Loreal HIP gel liner in black on upper lid and waterline
  • Apply MAC Kelly Green pigment and NYX Kiwi below waterline

6 comments:

  1. Great job! Very pretty! I was going to do this face chart as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was referred to you from makeupalley.com! I'm a photographer looking for pigmented eyeshadows and liners to show up well in photos. Thanks for the NYX kiwi suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Z! I am looking forward to your rendition as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alyssa. I am glad NYX Kiwi worked for you. Let me know if you have other questions..

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous!killer look! u r totally rocking it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Priya - I am really loving the browns in this look!

    ReplyDelete