Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Love of the week: M2 HP Skin Refinish

I have been using an AHA treatment for the past 1 month. While I have been loving the results, I wanted to wait for a significant period to try it out before I YELLED about how much I LOVE IT!!

The lotion is called M2 HP Skin Refinish (it was previously called Mama Lotion).



The website claims that I should see the following:

1. Within a month of using the M2 Collection:
a) you will see a significant improvement in the clarity and color of your skin.
HUGE YES!!

b) Pigmented areas will be greatly improved
Not seeing any improvement here :(

c) The overall texture of your skin will be softer and smoother.
HUGE YES!!

2. Within two months of use, you will also notice a significant decrease in the number of blemishes. If you are still breaking out, you will find that the blemishes will be greatly reduced in size—and the marks they leave behind will vanish even faster than before. Dark pigmented areas on the body will start to peel and will leave behind smooth, flawless skin.

After I use it for another month, I will update the post to tell you know if I experienced the above.


How do I use M2?
In the evening, I apply a peas size amount to clean, dry skin. I wait 10-15 mins after washing my face. I wait another 15 minutes before applying moisturizer.

For the first 2 weeks, I used it every other night. (Note: If irritation or excess flaking occurs, decrease frequency of application or buffer it with moisturiser, meaning apply moisturiser firt and then the treatment)

VERY IMPORTANT: You MUST MUST MUST use sunscreen with a minimum SPF 30 daily, else your skin will darken.


Ingredients (from their website):
Water, Mandelic Acid, Malic Acid, Algae Extract, PEG-8/SMDI Copolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Polysorbate 60, Isohexadecane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ubiquinone, Hyaluronic Acid, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Squalane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyacrylate, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium EDTA

2 comments:

  1. are you using the 12% or 20%?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked my bottled, it does not say what percentage. I did buy mine a while back, they may have reformulated the formula since then.

    ReplyDelete