Saturday, September 12, 2009

Matte cream orange look (Kim Kardasian)

I found this beautiful matte-ish eye makeup that was done on Kim Kardasian, and I had to try it out..




My attempt to dupe the above look:









Items used:
  • Base: MAC Soft Ochre paint pot
  • Lid: MAC Blanc Type
  • Middle of the lid: MAC Rule
  • Outer V and crease: MAC Texture
  • Intensify the crease and outer V: MAC Saddle
  • Highlight: MAC Vanilla pigment
  • Upper lashline - Maybelline Stilleto black liquid eyeliner (this has a felt tip, but its not as "bendy" as the Loreal liquid liner). Very dark, so I love this!
  • Waterline: Any black kohl (I have used MAC Feline)
  • Smudge and set below waterline: MAC Brown Down
  • Mascara: Rimmel Glam Eyes

3 comments:

  1. I hate that pic lol her face looks weird but u did a good job...ur makeup looks exactly the same

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that eyemakeup, and i love Kim! U did a good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did such a great job! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete