Monday, August 31, 2009

ELF complexion brush vs. MAC 134

I got a few questions asking if the ELF complexion brush was similar to MAC 134. While the general shape is similar, the MAC brush is way more fluffier and is wider. Nevertheless, the ELF brush is quite soft, and can be used to apply loose powder on the face quite effectively. But I have been spoiled rotten by the MAC brush - it's so luxuriousness :) Since it's so expensive, I will be carrying my ELF one when I travel..

Hope this helps!





Top: ELF Complexion Brush, Bottom MAC 134

3 comments:

  1. great to know its a great dupe i will be buying the ELF :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great comparison. The 134 is currently on my wishlist as is the ELF brush. I can't wait to get my hands on both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog ótimo! Super adoreiii
    Se poder passa lá no meu, fiz um post sobre make!! bjinhos

    ReplyDelete