Wednesday, August 26, 2009

E.L.F Haul, Part 1

Work is crazy busy, but I did not want you all to wait forever so here is Part 1 of the close up pics. In this post I will be reviewing the products. In Part 2, I will review the brushes.

[1] Makeup Artist Belt: I dont know why I bought this, since I am clearly not a makeup artist. Perhaps my inner child wanted to play "pretend MUA"..lol..anyhoo, the belt is made surprisingly well. The material is thinner than the MAC belt. The belt holds almost 30-35 brushes. One of these days I will fill it up and take some more pictures.



[2] Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder: This duo is touted as the dupe of NARS Oragasm/Laguna duo. I have both of these shades, so in the coming weeks I will compare the ELF one with NARS and let you know what I think.




[3] Eyebrow Kit (in Dark): This shade is perfect for my skintone. I usually use the NYC brow duo, but I LOVE the fact that the wax is also pigmented!! See my post on how I shape my brows if interested.




[4] Complexion Perfection: This is the worst product in this post. Completely skipabble. It leaves a whitish cast on my face:(



[5] Warm Bronzer: This product is lovely!!! It gives my face a warm glow, its not quite a bronzer on me. I was in a hurry so I used the left bottom yellow color as an eyeshadow wash and it really "woke" my eyes up!

4 comments:

  1. Gua nak ajak lu datang lepak kat blog gua.Rilek rilek.

    Jom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :)

    i thought maybe the complexion perfection could be a dupe for mac lightscapade. guess not lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that's disappointing that the complexion perfection doesn't work. I bought it too but am still waiting for the order to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. XOVINTAGELOVE - the ELF one is completely matte

    Halifax - perhaps I should try using it with a different brush. I hope it works for you though :-)

    ReplyDelete