- Base of the lid: Laura Mercier Burnished Copper (cream eyeshadow - or use any taupy bronzey color like MAC Twinks eyeshadow). If you are using a powder eyeshadow, foil it.
- Outer V and crease: Laura Mercier Chocolate Garnet (powder matte eyeshadow - or use any rich chocolate brown color like MAC Espresso or Milani Chocolate)
- Liner upper lids and waterline with Urban Decay Zero eyepencil (or any black smudgey kohl liner, like MAC Smolder)
- Smudge the upper liner and below waterline with MAC Carbon or any matte black eyeshadow.
- Loads and loads of mascara - I used Dior Show Iconic. I am totally toving this by the way, can you tell how lonnnnnnng my lashes look!!
- Always remember to curl and comb the lashes out.