Thursday, August 13, 2009

My most loved and most frequently used MAC eyeshadows

I have found from experience that MY most used is not equal to most loved since my work demands a conservative look.

So here it goes:

My most frequently used MAC eyeshadows: I use these almost everyday from Mon-Fri.
  • Brule (I have finally made a dent in this eyeshadow, I have been using it for months!)
  • Tete-a-tint
  • Saddle
  • Texture
  • Brown Down
  • Carbon
My most loved MAC eyeshadows: I use these most often on weekends and for parties etc.
  • Satin Taupe
  • Deep Truth
  • Humid
  • Goldmine
  • Ricepaper
  • Shroom
  • Embark
  • Follie
  • Bronze/Romp (you can pick either)
  • Twinks
  • Woodwinked

8 comments:

  1. great choice of party e/s....i love all those colors...love your eye looks aswell...very wearable..and not OTT...
    i personaly find romp and bronze diff...and love them both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhh, I have to check your most used eyeshadows out.

    And I don't see the hype about Satin Taupe! I bought it, and it looked muddy on me, and I had no idea what to pair it with, so I ended up exchanging it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there...

    Great Post..Thankuu soo much...i follow you blog regularly and this is great info specially for new bee like me who is just building a make up stash..;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Resham,

    Thanks for the lovely compliment. I agree Romp and Bronze are quite different, but if one is starting out IMHO choosing one of these should be a good first step :):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Arezu,

    Check out this look using Satin Taupe (http://eyemakeuplooks.blogspot.com/2009/05/items-used-base-mac-blacktrack.html), its a truly beautiful, but I find it works best if I layer it over a black base.

    You have such a pretty face and lovely skintone, it will look great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Saylee,

    I am so glad to hear that the blog is useful:) PLMK if you have any requests. I remember how overwhelmed I would get at Sephora or MAC counters when I was starting out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing blog you have here! I just found it a week or so ago, but your pictures have already inspired my make-up for several photo shoots. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love deep truth! but I use Charcoal brown the most hehe

    ReplyDelete